"At Western Union, we believe that offering a suite of family-friendly benefits is right for our people and right for our business. Helping our employees thrive at work and home enables the company to attract and retain talent, supports employees to do their best work, and is another way that we live out our commitment to community."
Developing youth who are ready for post-secondary success begins early. In fact, research shows that 80 percent of brain development happens before age five. During this time of rapid brain growth, a child's environment influences the development of his/her cognitive and emotional skills.
Four Ways for Businesses to
Early Childhood, Its Employees and the Community
Developing child-friendly policies and procedures
Business support for early childhood development can:
- Improve Colorado's future workforce.
- Reduce employee absenteeism and tardiness.
- Reduce employee turnover.
- Help employers to recruit and retain the best possible employees.
- Increase employee productivity.
- Improve a businesses’ public image.